Keep an eye out for further announcements coming soon.
What Will Happen There?
- Workshops & Training – On safeguarding, recognising trauma, group dynamics, compassionate responding & more
- Peer Support sessions led by front-line staff and volunteers
- Holistic Space – A place to reflect, relax and be nourished
- Market Place – An area for groups to showcase their work and volunteering opportunities. Book a stand here.
- Discussion Space – A dedicated place to network, meet others, co-create & exchange information & knowledge
- Creative Offerings – Film, photography and art installations
- Showcase Space – A specific area where groups and individuals will be sharing their grassroots projects and approaches
- Saturday Solidarity Social – An after party where we can socialise and celebrate!
- Seminars – On a whole variety of topics featuring representatives from groups from all over Europe
More speakers, trainers and sessions to be announced soon.
Saturday Solidarity Social!
There will be an evening party event running from 19:30-23:00 on Saturday 1st Feb in the Albany theatre space straight after the summit. This will be curated by the brilliant May Project Gardens, the party will feature a whole host of artists and musicians.Tickets available now from the Summit event page.
We are partnering with Indigo Volunteers who will be managing the volunteer recruitment for this event. Indigo is a charity that supports grass-roots organizations around the world focusing on the refugee and migrant European route.