Here you will find the schedule for each day. Please click on the day you wish to view.
The file can be downloaded as PDF.
We have a number of bookable workshops over the two days. These closed sessions are free (included with your ticket) but must be booked in advance. Please register for the session you would like to attend. A limited number of places will be available on the day. The rest of the sessions are open and do not need to be booked.
Why are these sessions closed?
We have decided to make these particular sessions closed to minimise distribution for session attendees. Some are self-care sessions and require moments of quiet and contemplation whilst others will delve into difficult topics through deep discussion.
These will be short tasters of more comprehensive workshops available through the providers of each session.
All other sessions throughout The Summit are open and will be free flowing.
What will be on the Summit program?
- Workshops & Training – On safeguarding, recognising trauma, group dynamics, compassionate responding & more
- Peer Support sessions led by front-line staff and volunteers
- Holistic Space – A place to reflect, relax and be nourished
- Market Place – An area for groups to showcase their work and volunteering opportunities. Book a stand here.
- Discussion Space – A dedicated place to network, meet others, co-create & exchange information & knowledge
- Creative Offerings – Film, photography and art installations
- Showcase Space – A specific area where groups and individuals will be sharing their grassroots projects and approaches
- Seminars – On a whole variety of topics featuring representatives from groups from all over Europe
- Saturday Solidarity Social – An after party where we can socialise and celebrate!